Instrucciones de Cuidado
- Always protect your jewelry from sharp blows, scratching and harsh chemicals
- Store your jewelry in a soft lined box or pouch. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
- Your jewelry will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewelry regularly, using a professional jewelry cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewelry, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewelry. The high salt content in the ocean will also damage and tarnish Gold Plated jewelry.
- Avoid wearing while performing sports activities.
Keep silver jewelry away from harsh chemicals like household cleaning fluids as they create abrasions and reduce the lustre of the metal. Cleaning silver jewelry is best done with a professional jewelry cleaning product.
Keep gold jewelry away from harsh chemicals like household cleaning fluids as they create abrasions and reduce the lustre of the metal. Cleaning gold jewelry is best done with warm water and detergent free soap.
All plating will eventually wear off over time due to normal usage. To have your jewelry replated, please contact us for a quote. Use non-abrasive cleaning materials. If a cleaning substance is too strong it may remove the gold.
Do not let your jewelry come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume or hairspray. Frequently clean in a mild dishwashing liquid diluted in water. Use of a polishing cloth or strong jewelry cleaner is NOT recommended.